Risk & Compliance Today is a series of digital roundtables discussing what the future of risk and compliance looks like in the financial sector.
Risk & Compliance Today digital roundtables, over a series of sessions, will present opportunities for the regulators, compliance professionals and tech leaders to discuss on:
– Effectively building a culture of compliance throughout the organization
– Evaluating Risk Assessment practices to improve AML / CFT outcomes
– The Approaches to Individual Accountability and Liability; heightened risk in business
– Developing a value-creating compliance program amidst budgetary constraints
– Broadening compliance risk management to third party vendors
– Ascertaining and integrating Regtech for effective and efficient compliance practices
– Establishing robust ongoing monitoring, testing and reporting
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.